Are you productive from the minute you get to work to the minute you leave? Yeah . . . uh . . . me too.
A new survey found the average person is only productive for a total of three days a week. And when it’s hot outside, that drops down to two-and-a-half days. So what’s killing our productivity? Here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Getting a bad night of sleep.
2. Being too hot in the office.
3. Your coworkers distracting you or talking to you.
4. Computer problems.
5. A noisy office.
7. Being distracted by personal issues.
8. Feeling hungry.
9. Being too cold in the office.
10. Being hungover.